A Windows-Based Love Affair (pt 3)
9/04/2009 07:10:00 PM | Author: telecomladyj
Well I never thought it was possible to be flattered, confused and dismayed all by the same act but once again life has given me lemons with which to make a patchwork quilt. And that ain't easy.

Copy/paste finally came home for some clothes. We talked a little. I pushed his buttons but he wasn't having any of that, and left again. Said that Mac was going to let him stay over. They're not even compatible!! I think he's doing it just to spite me. Either that, or to purposely remain out of touch.

So of course I cried some more...
Then something strange happened.

Alt+Tab flirted with me today. No mistake, his touch definitely lingered longer than comfort can stand. It was nice, but where do you go with that when you're trying to work things out with the progenitor of the comma inside you? I want to do the write thing. But what happens if I politely refuse Alt+Tab, then C/P and I don't work things out? If I just kinda be friendly and noncommittal, maybe A+T could be a fallback\ position. Guilt nags at me even to think of such a seemingly devious ploy, but I have more than just myself to think about now.
This entry was posted on 9/04/2009 07:10:00 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: