A Windows-Based Love Affair (cont.)
9/02/2009 02:19:00 PM | Author: telecomladyj
It finally happened... Copy/paste and I are expecting our very own little comma in March.
I'm still not sure how either of us feel about it, given the issues I mentioned before. He spent all day yesterday at Kinko's and wouldn't acknowledge me. I cried.

Already I've been asked if I'm hoping for a Serif or Sans Serif but all I can think is, "Which would be more likely to save our relationship?" That's really sad.

On the other hand, if we should end up with twins, I think this would be just too cute!


Copy/paste would melt, be totally won over and become a happy "lifer" in the father/husband organization...
This entry was posted on 9/02/2009 02:19:00 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: