My First Original Youtube Video
10/07/2009 05:25:00 PM | Author: telecomladyj
Today I found a wonderful site called xtranormal.com where you can create your own animated movies.
Well ok I didn't FIND it all by myself, if truth be told. Like most things that we "stumble across" on the Internet, I got to it by watching a hilarious video that was created on xtranormal. Please be advised, this video is Rated R. Not mine, just the one I linked to above. It is very funny but most definitely full of swear words! NSFW (or kids)

Aaaaanywho- where was I?
Hmmmm. Oh yeah, that's right. The reason for this post. Oy! I get derailed so eas- wait, what is that?
Focus lady, focus!!

*Sigh* So as I was saying... Maybe it's just the fatalistic part of me that doesn't get to come out everyday- but I think about the demise of humanity.
A lot.

My gloom and doom end-of-the-world cogitations are sadly more like a hobby than an involuntary distraction so there really is no excuse. But it does seem to make for some interesting ideas, like the below video. Perhaps a tiny bit on the dark side, but safe for all ages. So without further ado, I present my very short (but hopefully powerful) video.

Simply titled "They're Gone Now", this is my idea of what a snippet of conversation might be like between two robots who were partly responsible for the extermination of mankind. Enjoy!  =)


|
This entry was posted on 10/07/2009 05:25:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: