A Windows-Based Love Affair
8/25/2009 02:41:00 PM | Author: telecomladyj
One of these days, perhaps I will meet a man who is insane enough to say those three little magic words to me....

"Paper or plastic?"
Ah, bestill my heart. BUT-

Until that day, I am so.in.love with copy/paste! I wanna have its babies and stuff. I mean, it was love at first click! The first time I hit Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V, it took my breath away. I'm still waiting on the test results, but I'm pretty sure I had an orgasm.

So today I'm thinking... why am I so sprung over copy/paste? Is it because I'm tremendously lazy, or just because it takes that level of efficiency to rock it like I do?
(OH, I dooooo haters! Don't kid yourselves.)

I have to ask myself- what do I bring to the relationship?
I mean, is copy/paste really THE ONE, or will he wait until we have three commas and an ampersand, go out for a pack of printer paper one day, and never return??

Now I'm really worried. I should change- be a better user. He won't say it, but I know that copy/paste is jealous that I use Backspace almost as much, maybe even more. I'm ashamed of it, but what can I do? Sometimes I just NEED to backspace!

Anyway, I know that copy/paste sees other users, too. Just yesterday I caught my coworker using it when she thought I wasn't looking. She tried to play it off, because we're supposed to be friends and stuff, but I know what I saw. Bitch!

Immediately I ran back to my computer and hit Ctrl+C real quick to see what would happen. He says it's my imagination but I know it took longer than normal. Then he turns it back on me, talking about how much it hurts that I used to use Escape DOZENS of times in a day. I'm all like- first of all, I didn't even know you then. And secondly- it was 3.1- EVERYBODY was doing it!!

So, I just don't know if we're meant for each other, but I'm hooked on him. What to do- what to DO???
This entry was posted on 8/25/2009 02:41:00 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: